How Love Helped Paris Hilton Get Healthy

    Paris Hilton poses during a photocall at 'Pacha Lounge Bilbao' Night Club on June 3, 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
    Paris Hilton is now a mature 30, and that means she's less of a party girl, settling down with a good man, and eating organic food -- in lieu of a steady diet of Red Bull and coffee.

    The 5 foot 8 reality star said she's been through some weight fluctuations over the last couple of years, but now she's at an ideal 115 pounds and healthier than ever.

    "It's taken a while for her to get to this good place with her body, though. First, in her 20s, she was too thin. "I'd been to every incredible party in the world," Paris said. "But I was going out with my girlfriends and dancing, having a lot of coffee and Red Bull. Being on the go, I would just grab fast food or skip meals because I was busy."

    Even her mom Kathy noticed the size 0 star was too thin. "She would be like, 'You're way too skinny. It doesn't look good,'" Paris said. "I said, 'Mom, everyone is skinny in Hollywood. It's just the way it is.' And she's like, 'No. It's not normal.'"

    So, she put on some weight soon after she began dating former nightclub owner Cy Waits last winter. Then, she had to deal with the fat and prengancy rumors at the other end of the spectrum! "Even if I'm a few pounds overweight, people will be like, 'Oh, she's fat,'" the starlet said about her former 125-pound self. "And it's not fair that it's like that, but it is."

    Now she's at a happy 115 pounds, with the help of an organic diet and plenty of excerise at the direction of her beau. "He explained everything to me," she said. "Now I only eat organic foods when we're at home. He makes me watch documentaries on food, like Fast Food Nation, and he makes me aware of what things are good for your body because he's very into that."

    She's now happy in love -- with Cy and her fit bod! "I'm really happy with the weight I'm at. I feel like it's healthy and normal … I'm just making smart choices."

    See more Paris Hilton pics here:








Blog Archive