Nicole Richie Works Out After Pulling April Fools’ Prank on Khloe Kardashian

    Nicole Richie looked happy and refreshed as she left a Studio City gym on Saturday, the day after she pulled a hilarious prank on pal Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kim via Twitter.

    On April Fool’s day, the mom of two hacked into her Keeping Up with the Kardshian pals’ Twitter account leaving a few comedic, yet vulgar posts.




    “I DON’T CRAP… I KRAP!,” Nicole started out on the E! reality star’s wall, also adding in, “My poops are in the shape of Ks,” among other comments.

    Nicole’s crass words didn’t get Lamar Odom’s wife upset. Khloe and Kim were rather amused by their friend’s jokes.

    “Swear some1 hacked me! These tweets r so fab I wanna pretend its me.” Khloe tweeted.

    And, eventually Nicole, married to rocker Joel Madden, came clean about her prank.

    “APRIL FOOLS!! KHLOE’S TWEETS WERE AS GREAT AS CAN BE, BUT IT WASNT HER, JUST LIL’ OL ME,” Nicole posted on Khloe’s account later on Friday.